Second Skin Audio

no man and hell i only payed 150 for them alpines i work at a gas station far from rich my latest sub was a m.a. audio 15 but it was doa bad spider

back to the original ? is a rd alpha 15 worth $400

Well I would recommend any number of other subs over that and more so at $400, your new box seems a faulty design and if you have a trunk car you should only use a 15" sub if it can fit vertically installed (to fire frontwards or backwards) for efficiency and to avoid the trunk lid rattling. Lastly I wouldn't find any fun in seeing my hard earned stuff blow up but I guess each to his own....

• 2 weeks later...

Question is are you going to let Anthony do the whole build and install, trust me, if you do not know what you are doing you can mess some stuff, i have blown my 2515 twice costing me some money. RD subs from what i hear are pretty good, if you have the money go with some AQ's they are based out of Oklahoma or even DD either of those subs will be worth the money my dd on 1200 watts does a 143 and that me building and designing the box, which i am not good at. Go with the best to start out with and save money in the long run.