Jump to content

speakers & music styles ....


voxigenboy

Recommended Posts

Posted

I currently have a set of Polk-Audio component speakers in my van. They are decent for "dance music". I mostly listen to electro, rave breaks & jungle.

However, if I ever listen to "non-dance" music, such as say David Bowie or Duran Duran, it just doesn't sound right.

I do not like the Infinity speakers as I feel there's too much emphasis on the high's. Supposedly Focal are best but not so much looking for "top-of-line" for this vehicle.

Does anyone have any suggestions on speakers that would be better suited all around?

Thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1110 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...