congrats bro, when i use to have a job it was about 30 to 40 min there everyday i thought everybody has to drive a lil bit to drive to work. You cant always expect your job to be within 5 min from you lol. Good luck with the job tho i have been looking for a job for a year and a half and i cant even get a job fuckin yard mowing other than what i do myself and what i do on the side for my car bizness. Its never enough though, i cant wait to get a job. for 12 dollas id be estatic lol

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

lol yeah now im going to move out of my 1 bedroom apartment into a 2 bedroom. my sons growing so fast and has so much stuff this apartments too small. expecially with christmas and his birthday around the corner my parents are going to spoil him so i need more room lol

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

Considering the commute to my new office is 2 hours and my old commute to my old office was 45 minutes without traffic I can honestly say as long as your whip is fuel efficient don't move anywhere its not worth it.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif