4-old school 15" strokers for sale.PRICE DROP!!!

i got 4-old school 15" strokers for sale. they were going to be walled off in an s-10, but the deal fell through, the guy bought a trans-am instead.

these subs need recones. one does work, but still needs a recone. cerwin-vega still has the recones available, and i have the e-mail address for them. the subs are kinda dusty, but will clean up nicely once they are reconed.

they are single 4-ohm.

$440 + shipping for all 4. or $110 + shipping each.

picture251_06jul06.jpg

picture198_31may06.jpg

picture248_06jul06.jpg

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

wow, nothin? i really wanna sell these things. i think the price is right for some beast strokers.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

yea but u can get almost 4 times the sub and still almost get away with the recones for about the same price. just gotta find the right guy.

how much does cerwin vega want for old stroker soft parts?

Last time i talked to them around september, they weren't selling parts for them. Maybe they do now, i dunno.

ResizeWizard1-1-vi.jpg

i got an e-mail address for them. they have 15" stroker single 4 ohm recones for sure.