mac mini, double din, and touchscreen

What i wanna do is run a double din of some sort as my main headunit for my music and navigation and all that extra stuff. But here is the kicker i want to put a mac mini or some sort of computer in my truck also with about a 12,15 or 19 inch touchscreen.But i want to be able to play music through the touchscreen also if i have the navi going or vice versa. That way i can have 2 things going on. Anybody know a way to accomplish this? i want the computer to be able to run thru the double din and the other screen also, I dont have one in hand so i can try it out but before i buy a mac mini i want to see if i can do that or what i will need to accomplish that. Preciate your help in advance.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Good luck with this......

Looked at doing the same thing with the nexus and using its navigations and music capablilitis and tethering my phone to use pandora/iheart. It definately the way to go. However, to do it properly you will still need a way to control the basic stereo functiions as volume and fade. There has been on recently done by sonic electronix that used a bit one (by audison) to control all the functions.

personally I was looking at the arc audio PS8 thats coming out to do something simalair.

Get a double din that has RCA inputs and run inputs form the mac to the headunit. Some of them allow you to use NAVI and play music from an auxillary source.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

well the double din will already have navi so the aux function will be the computer but at the same time i want the bigger touchscreen to run mac mini or what ever computer all the time ya know.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.