Electrical uogrades?

big 3 upgrade, h/o alt and the biggest agm battery you can fit up front and a big one in the back should be pretty good

1997 Trans Am WS6

Pioneer DEH-P5200HD

2 DC Level 4 M2 12s

4 cubes tuned to about 34hz

DC 3.5k

1/0 Welding Supply Ultra Flex

Stock 140A alt

Stinger Fuses & Fuse Holders

XS Power D5100

XS Power XP3000

the ones in my sig should do you justice

1997 Trans Am WS6

Pioneer DEH-P5200HD

2 DC Level 4 M2 12s

DC 3.5k

Stock 140A alt

XS Power D5100

XS Power XP3000

big 3 upgrade, h/o alt and the biggest agm battery you can fit up front and a big one in the back should be pretty good

Wow, uh, that's a lot. I think a D3400 or similar under the hood and a battery in the back will suffice. Don't forget to use OFC cable if you can and do the Big 3, I doubt you will need to swap alts but if your REALLY want to stay at 14v and get the absolute most out of your stuff a 200A+ alt wouldn't hurt. Don't cheap out on the electrical, it quickly becomes your biggest limiting factor.

I'm gonna hate

Wow, uh, that's a lot. I think a D3400 or similar under the hood and a battery in the back will suffice. Don't forget to use OFC cable if you can and do the Big 3, I doubt you will need to swap alts but if your REALLY want to stay at 14v and get the absolute most out of your stuff a 200A+ alt wouldn't hurt. Don't cheap out on the electrical, it quickly becomes your biggest limiting factor.

its for just in case he runs it at .5 ohms, and always nice to have a little headroom for future investments. you can never have too good of an electrical system :)

1997 Trans Am WS6

Pioneer DEH-P5200HD

2 DC Level 4 M2 12s

DC 3.5k

Stock 140A alt

XS Power D5100

XS Power XP3000

oh and OP, i forgot to mention it, you cant switch between 1 and .5 ohm unless you get a different set of subs

1997 Trans Am WS6

Pioneer DEH-P5200HD

2 DC Level 4 M2 12s

DC 3.5k

Stock 140A alt

XS Power D5100

XS Power XP3000

Archived