Sonic Electronix

Might I suggest a smaller car with a smaller system?

After all: your title is regarding car audio on a budget. 6 15s isn't exactly budget. There is electrical(alts, wires, batts add up fast) cost of wood, helper springs, depending on the car: larger brakes, sound deadening, general chassis reinforcement, supplies for custom door pods, mids/highs, and fuses/terminals/solder, among other things. Not to mentions subs/amps/tools if you don't have them. Shit gets expensive fast

Not dissing age or anything.. But if you are 16, why not do 4 12s or a pair of 18s if you want to be loud? Rather than spending a shit ton of money on audio and having nothing left. Either should get you into the 150s.

Already got 2 18's in a cutom box by me my brother (builder) and my dad I have a couple 12's (pioneer 2 of the 400w rms one and one 1000w rms ones and I have 3 pairs of 6x9's 2 pairs of 6.5's already got some stuff my dad helps with some stuff money wise and may get given the car by my grandma

I want it to be a small car that can fit 6 15's lanzar opti drives the 3000w ones please leave your honest opinion apart from calling me a stingy bugger I am only 16 so give me a break I import and sell not have a big business and still go to school so I think I do quite well for myself.

I am already getting the 15's its costing me 3 and 1/2 grand in my countries money but the car under 4 grand American 5 grand my country I had a Mitsubishi Legnum but sold as had a super flexy roof no room for more alternators and made a profit of 500 on it not bad

Where you from Yates?

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

well I dont think folks here really know what cars they sell out there in new zealand. American? French? New Zealand cars? You may be on your own with finding a car, or better, if the car finds you, then you design the system to the car....you could prolly save money by getting 2 DC subs.....