Pontiac Grand Prix owners

Beanz

Anyone with a grand prix pref around 97-2001 have you seen anyone or done it yourself to be able to fit a double din in the dash?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I haven't tryed yet I will in a few weeks, but a 6-7" should fit it looks like

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Its gonna take some balls and alot of imagination. I had a 2003 and there is NO room unless u cut the hell out of the opening. Its only a din and a half. It can be done though, you just have to do ALOT of cutting and maybe some fiberglass work.

Archived