Newer Videos Of Big J's Burb

You posted in a thread that is Over a year old.

My guess is the OP has either stopped using his account, or hasn't seen this thread yet and hasn't responded.

ima go with option #2!

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

What did you ever do with this ride, and did you ever comp.?

i only went to 1 comp b4 i parked my burb for reconstruction i got metered using a AC-190 i did a 155.7 on music in the kick with my drivers side door open the day of the comp my batts were draining down to low 10's and i still metered atleast 6db higher than anyone else there B)

ok for the folks wondering bout what happened to my burb i parked it until i can rebuild it properly i got tired of alwayz having probs with power issues and pressure leaks " back doors " mainly .............................. but i have good news i'm almost finished with construction on my new shop and i've already started ripping out my equiptment in the burb and getting ready for the rebuild if things go as planned i should be done with the rebuild in a few months and i will try to take as many pics of the rebuild as possible

P.S the rebuild is gonna be SICK im gonna step up my mids and highs and do some glass work http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Archived