Sonic Electronix

So, ive been looking for a new car. ive never had one of my own. and i wanted somethin with a open hatch (for bass and i like the look better.) But, my friends parents are selling there 2000's impala. and thats what my parents want me to get ( im 17 and im the only one who knows how to hook up systems and build boxes the right way.) ANY WAYS, should i really worry about it? im gonna be putting in two diamond audio 15's in, any opinions?

coming from another 17 year old, a hatch will always be louder(under the same conditions as the trunk car), but 2 15's in the trunk of that impala (with the right set up) will still be plenty loud as long as you can make a box big enough for both of them in the trunk

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

coming from another 17 year old, a hatch will always be louder(under the same conditions as the trunk car), but 2 15's in the trunk of that impala (with the right set up) will still be plenty loud as long as you can make a box big enough for both of them in the trunk

EXACTLY!! my dad is some what of a bass head, but they dont like the idea of a older hatch.

My opinion is to get what you want. Not what your parents want or what's convenient. Your the one driving it everyday. Also I think "open hatch" is called a wagon

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

if you're parents are paying for it, you prolly don't have much say in the matter...but try and get whatever car you like, then work from there....unless u just want a car strictly for bass

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Heres my old 2000 impala did 147's sealed on the dash

damn lol sounds loud

My opinion is to get what you want. Not what your parents want or what's convenient. Your the one driving it everyday. Also I think "open hatch" is called a wagon

thats what im saying man, but they have to buy it for me because i start work in like a month during school and wont have money til then and i see some nice old school hatches for super cheap on craigslist and i wanna jump on that shit

if you're parents are paying for it, you prolly don't have much say in the matter...but try and get whatever car you like, then work from there....unless u just want a car strictly for bass

not for strictly bass, i want a old school classic slammed hatch. i want it to run like a champ and be loud haha

Archived