Nezzumi Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 I am just looking now as I wait for AA to get back to me on how much it will be, and if they can recone it with the new recone kits they have. Either need no basket or 18 inch basket. I currently have one of the last years 18 inch and looking to run 2 of them. Shoot me a PM with prices and as soon as AA gets back to me I will decide what I wanna do! thanks!
dolarbilz Posted September 2, 2012 Report Posted September 2, 2012 AA hasnt got back? Curious what was your question?
Nezzumi Posted September 3, 2012 Author Report Posted September 3, 2012 If i can find another motor for last years havoc if they could recone both. I currently have 1 18 and would need the second one as an 18 as well. and I asked for the price. Been over a week. Debating on switching to DC tho after seeing the new dust caps lol. I love my havoc though, just want another one!
Nezzumi Posted September 6, 2012 Author Report Posted September 6, 2012 ok. can someone close this? Just gonna switch over to some lvl 4's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.