SnowDrifter Posted September 1, 2012 Report Posted September 1, 2012 Looking at the Lanzar OPTI6MI. How much power can it really take? Would it handle in the 200-300 watt range? The ones I have right now are 60wrms and get stinky in seriously less than 5 seconds on clean power lol. If these won't fit the bill. Could someone recommend some high power 6.5" mids/midbass for someone who is budget minded? I don't really have a max budget for said speakers. But I want to spend as little as possible while still getting good results, if you understand where I'm coming from ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
xx1 Posted September 1, 2012 Report Posted September 1, 2012 if you want lanzar the opti 6pm (6.5"_ its a beast. they are really loud and clear and unexpensive. I'm putting around 120w (ea) to mines. hard to beat on the price. but I've seen some AQ mids that I've been wanting to try/ but if you have the money probably the sundown neos are a good choice. audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)
SnowDrifter Posted September 1, 2012 Author Report Posted September 1, 2012 As I understand it: the opti6pm is more of a midbass driver while the opti6mi is more of a midrange driver because of the phase plug? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.