Kidder Posted September 3, 2012 Report Posted September 3, 2012 Just wanted to try out my new amp. I know it's not big, but it's better than no beats at all..
RCP Audio Posted September 3, 2012 Report Posted September 3, 2012 wow, that dash looks digital! freaken cool! PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
Kidder Posted September 3, 2012 Author Report Posted September 3, 2012 wow, that dash looks digital! freaken cool! Thank you! I wasn't sure I would like it since it's a white out of all the gauges but the neon blue look went well with the rest of the build.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.