Sonic Electronix

I can inquire if he still has baskets and parts for it, but I'm nearly positive he does. Just let me know if you'd like.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

damn thats good but if i decide to keep them as twelves and just build them better it would cost the same about right? and he can upgrade them just as 12's?

He can rebuild them just as 12's, But there's not much to upgrade.

727 does he have the parts to recone the 12's? and army kyle yeah i didnt know if their was much to upgrade on them i was just wondering but if you could get me prices on just the recone build that would be sweet and ill see where stuff goes ill go one way eathier way

Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all?

Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody

727 does he have the parts to recone the 12's? and army kyle yeah i didnt know if their was much to upgrade on them i was just wondering but if you could get me prices on just the recone build that would be sweet and ill see where stuff goes ill go one way eathier way

Just the stock soft parts?

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Just shoot him an email lol.

Archived