Should it be a rule to ban liars? If we know they're lieing and have proof that they're lieing then should they be banned? I don't think no one has been banned yet but if it was to occur we got to keep this website cool right? NO BS on here and that includes no lieing, correct?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:D  lol thats about a confuseing thread lol....but i dont know if he should be baned but maybe limit his access to a noob section or make a section for noobs lol like how most of us rode the big bus and some of the other kids rode the little bus

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

:D  lol thats about a confuseing thread lol....but i dont know if he should be baned but maybe limit his access to a noob section or make a section for noobs lol like how most of us rode the big bus and some of the other kids rode the little bus

God dammn that guy has lies after lies

thats ok ernesto you dont have to help me if you think im lieing i just neede help on hooking up a system with a cap and a battery i no i said i no how to hook up crossovers but if you read i said he has 2 of them but its all good thanks for the help anyway on the alt  :^

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back