A bunch of randoms.

Ray

I have 2 of the alarms.

Lol

Come on now..

And no prob roscoe

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Ok, i think you actually have to send me an invoice. You can send it to my email and i can pay tonight.

:good:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Ahh.

Fuggin invoice.

Ok. Ill try to figure this shit out.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Ok, from mobile it defaults to your order history on google wallet. Or it should, but at the bottom of the page there is a link for your order inbox. Click that and it goes to your checkout. And under checkout you have your menus: orders, payouts, tools, and settings. Click on tools. Now on the left you will see send an invoice. You will press that, send me an email to pay for the item, and put the amount you want. It will email my google checkout, i pay, and your Checkout gets paid.

I'm about to start work so my phone it's turned off, but if it it's sent by lunch I'll pay then

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived