Mitt Romney pays 13.9 % Tax rate. I pay 26%.

Just curious since I see you are in AK.

What do you think about Palin?

My chariot-

2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crewcab + Leer topper

Cheesy Pioneer AVHD1400

Factory highs - for now

Amps - Kicker ZX750.1

Subs - 4 Lanzar MAX st (For now)

Box - Subthump 4x8"sealed (About to port)

More to come soon..

She is a complete idiot. Personal views are one thing, but when you go against science, logic, and reason you prove to me that you're not even worth a serious thought.

She tried getting a librarian fired because she refused to remove a book because it spoke about tolerance and homosexuality in a young male. So basically, you bypass laws and rules and try to fire someone...over something that isn't illegal. I can go on, some say I'm harsh and too strict when it comes to criticizing and judging political figures. But we have to be.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

• 2 weeks later...

and its the so called poor who thinks the wealthy should pay more. Im pretty sure i make more money than a large percentage on here. Do you know how I got to that point? I busted my ass. I didnt want to live poor. I didnt want to live like all my friends. Hell I spent the last 7 months dedicated solely to one thing that will increase my earnings potential. I did what I had to do in order to meet my goal. I didnt bitch too loudly I just sucked it up and got it done. So instead of bitching about what someone else has to pay why not bust your ass just like the rest in order to try to get to that point? Why be content making 30-40 grand a year and living check to check? Which coincidentally. That number is roughly the number I paid INTO my taxes last year when combined with my wife. If people put half as much effort into improving theirsituation as they do complaining about what someone else makes and pays out theyd have a lot better income. Make something of yourself instead of sitting around going "its not fair!"

Just think that one group of people paying DOUBLE the rate of taxes of another is just plain wrong. And I received 0 hand outs, 0 government assistance.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived