Out with the 8" and in with the 18"

You want efficient? 4th order would do that well, PLUS if it's a low Fs sub, it would LOVE a 4th order I would bet. You've got the room for the 4th in that ride I would think. Are you trying to stay below window line so the little lady can see out of the back? Just my .02, but my suggestion would either be TONS of port, or a 4th for that monster.

I haven't heard of SoundStream making wire either. As long as its AWG and flexible, plus OFC is all I'd care about.

Id love to do a 4th order, or a C Pillar wall. But I dont want her to drive with that much sound abd blind spots behind her head. I still need to take some measurements to see what Im working with, but a 4th order is into consideration.

I wish I would have taken a serious look at the wire. I was busy picking up stuff for a customer when I was in the warehouse other wise I would have stopped. But now I have a real big urge to check this stuff out. It is in their catalog but no pictures of it and I cant find anything online on it either. Hmmm...

Archived