New to Building computers

think its coolermaster that was b 4 fand hd and the rest of the stuff tho

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

I posted the gpu in the first post its, a MSI N680gtx

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16814127695

And i cant make up my mind on the case i like the nzxt phantom, but there is no side window, thats kinda a must so i can show off, throw me some sugestions, but keep in mind i want to water cool so i have to fit my huge ass gpu and the radiator inside and where would i mount that radiatior on the incoming fan side or on the top with air being pulled out through it?

Also i was keeping the ssd small because after i get some experiance i am going to add another one and run them in raid, same thing with the hdd, and the psu is legit, you can change the colors to match, and i was wondering if added another gpu in the future would that be enough to run it with at least one more ssd and one more hdd?

I put all in the cart, and took the sound card out cause the motherboard has one and shipped to my house total came to $2,083.72 so i guess i can't call this a budget build can I. lol

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

Only really a couple things I would suggest and they're all just personal preference.

Swap the Samsung SSD for a Mushkin Chronos Deluxe. Tom's Hardware has consistently ranked it as the top drive in the $200-250 price range for over 6 months now. It's on sale on Newegg for $190 right now ($25 cheaper than the 830). It's 16GB less but I don't think that'll kill you when all your data is stored on the 1TB platter drive.

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16820226226

Swap the Rosewill PSU for a different unit. My favorite one in that price range right now on Newegg is Corsair's HX850. It's an 850W unit as opposed to the 1000W of the Rosewill but unless you're running 3 GPU's you'll never go over 700W with GTX 680's. It's an extremely high quality unit and will have no issues whatsoever powering your system.

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16817139011

I prefer the Corsair Unit for 2 reasons.

Number 1 is that I own it and it powers my pair of overclocked 6970's without a hiccup and they'll pull more power than a pair of 680's will. It's run perfectly for a little over a year now and I've never had an issue with it.

Number 2 is that what the fuck is this?

vo7ekg.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Only really a couple things I would suggest and they're all just personal preference.

Swap the Samsung SSD for a Mushkin Chronos Deluxe. Tom's Hardware has consistently ranked it as the top drive in the $200-250 price range for over 6 months now. It's on sale on Newegg for $190 right now ($25 cheaper than the 830). It's 16GB less but I don't think that'll kill you when all your data is stored on the 1TB platter drive.

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16820226226

Swap the Rosewill PSU for a different unit. My favorite one in that price range right now on Newegg is Corsair's HX850. It's an 850W unit as opposed to the 1000W of the Rosewill but unless you're running 3 GPU's you'll never go over 700W with GTX 680's. It's an extremely high quality unit and will have no issues whatsoever powering your system.

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16817139011

I prefer the Corsair Unit for 2 reasons.

Number 1 is that I own it and it powers my pair of overclocked 6970's without a hiccup and they'll pull more power than a pair of 680's will. It's run perfectly for a little over a year now and I've never had an issue with it.

Number 2 is that what the fuck is this?

vo7ekg.jpg

You can set all the colors the same, at least i think you can, so it would be solid blue or red if i could ever decide on a case. thanks for the different ssd, and do you have any good ideas for a case, i just want it to have a side window, other that that it has to look decent, and i just can't decide.

Also The motherboard i chose comes with a free 60 gb ssd any ideas on what i can do with the small drive.

kenwood double din

kenwood double din

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

<quote removed to shorten post>

You can set all the colors the same, at least i think you can, so it would be solid blue or red if i could ever decide on a case. thanks for the different ssd, and do you have any good ideas for a case, i just want it to have a side window, other that that it has to look decent, and i just can't decide.

Also The motherboard i chose comes with a free 60 gb ssd any ideas on what i can do with the small drive.

I hate to say but you can't set the lights all the same. You're stuck with the rainbow colors. You can change the color of the fan between red and blue but the lights aroud the modular ports are stuck with whatever color they are. If you're only using 1 graphics card then you'll have to use at least 1 of the green/red ports. Those are the ones that power GPUs. All your SATA and 4-pin Molex connectors will come from the blue ports.

If you're looking for a way to light up the inside of your case, the PSU usually isn't the way to do it. Grab some LED fans or look at NZXT's Sleeved LED kits to light up your case.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived