New to Building computers

It's not too difficult to build a computer, just think of it like a big simple jigsaw puzzle. Almost all plugs/cards will only go where they are supposed to.

To run two GPU's, use the SLI cord or bridge piece that comes with your motherboard. After installing windows, either install the drivers from the disks that come with your motherboard and graphics card, and then update them from the manufacturer website. Or save the latest drivers on a USB flashdrive, and install them from that.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us. If I see any I'll make sure I help you, but there's quite a few techno-nerds here like me that can answer your questions too.

Good luck bro! That's a REALLY nice setup you're planning, I'm jealous! :)

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Ok thanks for all the help guys in a few weeks ill start ordering parts, i'm the kind of person who likes to have everything organized before i order it and build it so in maybe two weeks ill hav pics of the case, then ill buy the mobo and processor and so on ill upload pics when i get the stuff.

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

• 2 weeks later...

if you want a fast hd get the revo drive from ocz at amazon 170 after instant cupon for 240 gig and a 7.9 on windows experence thing is fast no more hd bottleneck

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

Archived