Local Artist...

This is a local artist to my town. I've had my fair share of run-ins with him (I am a local police officer) but nothing serious. Nevertheless, I must give credit where it is due, and I am really feelin it. Not to mention he chose a real smoothe beat to freestyle, and also the editing in this video is much better than anything else coming from this way.

mivtCK.png

Ut oh, we got the police here.

Gw4rd1.jpg

Haha, but no, having someone like that who is local? Not bad. No 'Pac or biggie or whatnot, but whenever someone says "this local guy is good"... ain't anywhere near half as good as that guy. So would be cool to see him make it in the business (if he's even trying)

Sheena = pedobear

Lol...i always get the "fuck da police" remarks. No butthurt here...i even throw it around a bit. But yeah, he is good for a "local artist". We run into him every now and then when the friday/saturday night club crowd lets out, and we heard he had some mixtapes out there, and some vids. Didn't expect it to be this good...but honestly, i believe he is doin it for the hell of it. Someone with a crew behind him as talented as this one who knows what they are doing in music/video editing, etc could easily make it bigger than a small town of 20k people.

mivtCK.png

Archived