Truck part out 96 c1500 extcab (ton of accessories rollpan shaved door kit and more)

head light

I have tyc elegant headlights clear with reflectors.

i need the little change drawer and the piece that goes under the steering wheel

Let me look in my box and see ifi have it still

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

• 4 weeks later...

whats left

passenger fender black with inner fender 30 bucks

Shaved door handle kit AVS with billiet poppers and springs and pre wired relay kit and killer plates bolt in kit 180 shipped us/48

TYC Elegant headlight housings 100 shipped

clean running lights slight crack on one of the ears still bots in tight and not noticeable 30 shipped

bed rug installed for 2 days small grease mark that will come off before i sell it never installed with vela-crow 300 picked up 88-98 short bed

fuel sending unit not sure of brand installed for about 8 months or so works fine 80 shipped

random interior parts that are in the pic on other page

bucket seats 100 for both

air bag gmc logo 40 bucks shipped black

inner door panel the black steel part with power lock and window motor 30 each for them one missing rods.

Front bumper chrome 45 bucks small dent on driver side

gmc grille 30 bucks

part that goes in between grill and bumper 10 bucks

all i can think of right now thats left.

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

work with me im still interested in the shave door kit pm me.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dang. I need that fender, valance, the small part between grill and bumper, and a bumper to fix my wreck damages. Let me know if you change your mind on the fender down the road.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived