bigtimedesigns Posted January 13, 2008 Report Posted January 13, 2008 How are the TC sounds mids? Visit My Website
01xtreme Posted January 13, 2008 Report Posted January 13, 2008 They make mids? it must be something new from the audio pulse line, cause like accordman, I haven't heard of them. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
1jltoy Posted January 13, 2008 Report Posted January 13, 2008 I have no idea how they are but I thought they where BANKRUPT ! REF'Smr.wigglezdj - ROE- Traded, Hemisott - CA- Bought, BLD25 - CA- Sold, pik - CA- Sold, Priest - CA- Sold, FLOSSINON24S - CA-Sold, BJFISH11 - CA- Bought, SlainNothing - CA- Sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.