dog24fret Posted September 11, 2012 Author Report Posted September 11, 2012 Your scions are bigger then his scion xb if I still had my van I could put it in the back. I don't pay much attention to scions didn't there was bigger models no offence I like having cargo room lol. I like what I was able to see of what you where doing. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Phototini_xB Posted September 11, 2012 Report Posted September 11, 2012 Your scions are bigger then his scion xb if I still had my van I could put it in the back. I don't pay much attention to scions didn't there was bigger models no offence I like having cargo room lol. I like what I was able to see of what you where doing. Thanks, The hard part of running the 1/0 and RCA's is done so now it's just a matter of figuring out the best bang for the buck for the sub stage. I don't need any of the cargo room behind the rear seats, but I don't want to loose my rear seats. The suburban is my cargo vehicle. I use it for my photography business (hauling all my gear around and stuff) and also use it to take our dogs with us when we go camping and stuff. 2012 Scion xB Build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150000-2012-scion-xb-temp-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.