Joshex's 93 Civic RETIRED! Last page read for details.

Hopefully going to start my painting process this weekend, by that I mean browsing for the paint. ha

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

Once again, got nothing done this weekend. I made a video but trashed it since the audio quality was just awful haha.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

Been spying on some eBay alternators, 140 amp for $100 to be specific. What are you opinions on this? The buyer has 99.3% positive feedback and seems legit, but I'm always wary of buying parts like that online. Since the weather isn't ideal here at all anymore I figured I can improve my system with this paycheck instead.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

Great build. I love the complete overhaul projects and taking that dash and replacing it is G status. Most people are scared shitless when it comes to a project like that. I am definitely following all the progress.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Great build. I love the complete overhaul projects and taking that dash and replacing it is G status. Most people are scared shitless when it comes to a project like that. I am definitely following all the progress.

Thanks man, it means a lot to get compliments. I was scared at first when I bought they car that I wouldn't be able to do it. But with it being a Honda, which is easy to work on and the power of the internet, I prevailed. Still have much much more coming. I would love to get it painted but like I said, the weather has just taken a turn for the worse in eastern Kansas. So I might buy that alternator like I was saying and do the big 3 with 2 Deka batteries. Just needing some input on these plans! :slayer:

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

you car is making a great turnaround man :good: keep it up

that seems to be a popular head unit... I installed one for a friend at home and I'm getting the same one for a friend at college lol, it's great and the right price

that seems to be a popular head unit... I installed one for a friend at home and I'm getting the same one for a friend at college lol, it's great and the right price

Thanks dude, stupid snow delayed my paint even more, I had the money to do it too!

But yeah, the headunit is amazing. Not too fancy and it's a hell of a deal. Unfortunately I lost the remote to it and have not clue where it went, probably on the ground.

Going to try and get a video for everyone, but might wait until I can get this alternator figured out. :trippy:

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

Thanks dude, stupid snow delayed my paint even more, I had the money to do it too!

But yeah, the headunit is amazing. Not too fancy and it's a hell of a deal. Unfortunately I lost the remote to it and have not clue where it went, probably on the ground.

Going to try and get a video for everyone, but might wait until I can get this alternator figured out. :trippy:

what's up with alternator?

any pioneer remote will work. I installed a pioneer unit in my dad's truck and stole his remote because I never had one lol

what's up with alternator?

any pioneer remote will work. I installed a pioneer unit in my dad's truck and stole his remote because I never had one lol

Needing opinions on if the eBay one would be any good. I have it linked a couple posts up, it's a re-manufactured 130A alt.

Question is, would it be worth the $125 bucks? I don't want to buy it and then it shit out on me.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

Archived