Worst Ebay Experience Ever! Please Read!

Well i sure was mad friday when i got my yellow top. I bough it for $180 shipped off ebay...auction said brand new, never used at all...heres the link to the auction---Link to auction

So i get it and it is TOTALY USED!!! For one the voltage was at 10.7!!! Optima says complete drain voltage is 10.5 so its about dead....Ok also there is dirt all over is, as well as scratches around the top post to show that it was connected to a battery harnes...Also sticker is scratched and dirty. The entire battery shows signs of use, wasent even battery covers on the terminals. But i was ok with it, i was gonna install it and le tit charge and it would be all gravy, right! WRONG!!! Look what i see when i flipped it over!!

0111081207a.jpg

0111081208.jpg

I was soo pissed. I contacted the seller and he blames FedEx for the damage. Ok first off there was 3 inches of foam AND 3 layers of buble rap plus the box, no way they could have dropped it even from 10 feet and it wouldnt crack like that. The seller said to file a claim with fedex since it had full insurance, thats gonna take another 7 days at least just to get my money back...So leason learned...stay away from this seller on ebay!!!!

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

that sucks, i havnt really had any real bad experiences with ebay. only once when i was younger i bought a plastic model helicopter for like 8 bucks and i never got it, so i wasnt too worried about it, but some ppl out there with false advertising and all, if you say its brand new, it should be brand new period.

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

the risk you take on ebay. the only issue i run across only twice is slow shipping. other then that, fine.

the seller had a nice page (listing)

its most likely you didnt receive the one in the pic.

you should have'd gotton a kinetik from ebay. cheaper and stronger.

lesson learned?

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

file an ebay claim against him, and did you pay with paypal?

No but i should, he thinks the only thing wrong is the "shipping damage" I forgot to tell him i was pissed about it not being new....Yes i used paypal

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

logoblack.jpg

the risk you take on ebay. the only issue i run across only twice is slow shipping. other then that, fine.

the seller had a nice page (listing)

its most likely you didnt receive the one in the pic.

you should have'd gotton a kinetik from ebay. cheaper and stronger.

lesson learned?

I bough ALL my audio stuff off ebay,no problems. AND he is a power seller..anyway this was fro under the hood so i wanted to stick with a yellow top, or would a 1400 be stronger?

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

logoblack.jpg

plus file a claim via fed ex will get the shipper money not you file ebay claim

i mean paypal claim... paypal is your protection and fed ex insurance is the sellers/shippers protection

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets