Sundown SAZ-3500D FS or trade for more power

Okay guys im putting my Sundown 3500 up for sale. It is in great condition, in my car right now running on a 220 amp mechman alt, an xs 2700 and 2 xp3000s. Never seen below 1 ohm nominal. I am not the original owner of the amp case but I had db-r put a new board in it for me back around february and it has been running beautifully ever since. It is still under warranty from db-r until the end of november or january (I would have to double check the date to be sure, let me know if that matters to you and I can check).

Besides the normal wear around the mounting holes, the only notable problem is that the black part of the gain potentiometer, the piece you put the screw driver in to adjust it, is cracked (pics of this below). It is still completely functional and just makes it slightly more difficult to adjust the gain.

I have the original box, although quite beat up, that i will ship with it as well as a brand new remote gain that I never used, and manual etc.

Asking $700 OBO. Would consider trades for a bigger amp and I would add cash.

Pics........

IMAG0177.jpg

Here you can see how the top gain control is cracked/missing some of the plastic it looks like

IMAG0178.jpg

Could include the dual inputs depending on what you are interested in...

IMAG0180.jpg

One more time $700 obo

Team NorthWestSPL

Archived