Fosgate31 Posted September 14, 2012 Report Posted September 14, 2012 Whats up everybody! I currently have infiniti 4x6s up front and kicker 6x9s in the back and i want to upgrade ASAP and get some serious sound! I don't really care about price. I've heard good things about crescendo, massive audio, rockford t3, and Re XXX series. Personally i'm digging the Re XXX's right now. I want to mod my front so I can fit 6.5's in the front and in the back I would like to hear your suggestions? Maybe mod for an 8" or 6.5 or leave it at 6x9. What do you guys think?
ToNasty Posted September 14, 2012 Report Posted September 14, 2012 I never run an oblong speaker. If you dont care about price then check.out focal or.rainbow seperates. I just bought the slc 3way set of rainbows for the womans car and WOW! I run focal and cadence.in my truck ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Fosgate31 Posted September 14, 2012 Author Report Posted September 14, 2012 holy hell those rainbow speakers sound unreal!!!
ToNasty Posted September 14, 2012 Report Posted September 14, 2012 Thats what im saying. And i got a cheaper set. They have only been in the car for 2 days but i have yet to hear a better set of components. I should have put them in my truck but the wife comes first (sad face) ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Fosgate31 Posted September 16, 2012 Author Report Posted September 16, 2012 what type of rainbows did you install in her vehicle?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.