Second Skin Audio

ZVX18d2 PICS. Maybe with a Few gf pics too...

Chris Hammer

I can't see the pictures... I feel cheated...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

You're right hmmm..imma have ot work on that right now.

Go to the random pic post they are in their too..tell me if they dont work.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

It must be photobucket or something...they're all blank lol and on the bottom of my browser I can see it trying to load the pics from photobucket but nothing.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Went on my photobucket...they're all broken links WTF...will re upload.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

if u let me rail your gf I'll let you rail mine.

Pics of said GF???

LOL

I'm good...I actually like this one.

sure man? I got one main gf then I got a second one who doesn't know about the first one, then I sorta got a third one but shes mad right now cuz she just found out about the second one..I can right up a trade agreement in the trading post section for ya even !

i just felt like being a dick so when they start snooping around and checking on the things you look on they will see this.......

I'm in my crim200 class right now with the second gf and shes right behind me takin my lecture notes for me! hahahaha

EPIC...

I used to do the same shit and I've had it done to me. I'm passed that now though. Have fun with it. I stopped doing it when I got to the point that I mixed names up etc...

Never actually made any of them my GF we were all just "dating" haha.

lol yea I'm sure one day I'll take shit serious....not anytime soon tho lmao hell I only talk to the second one because shes fine and her dad has a panemera S that she gets to drive to school and I always end up the one drivin it around pretendin like it's mine on campus lmao

Archived