Ideas for 97 Mustang build?

Looking for ideas on a system for my 97 Mustang.. I had a VVX-12 and MB-Quart ONYX 1000 amp in my F150 that I loved

IMAG0179-1.jpg

I planned on building a new box and putting it in my new car so I took everything out of truck and put it in back seat of the car when I traded it.. The very next day the car was broke into and all my audio stuff a SCT X3 tuner and the box of random stuff I took out of my truck was stolen (When I cleaned my truck out I threw everything in a Summit Racing box so I guess they thought somthing good mighta been in it).. thats been about 3 weeks ago now and with no luck in finding any of my stuff im ready to move on and start the next system

Im okay to use the whole trunk but im kinda thinking maybe just goin with a small system since its a mustang.. and I am gonna have Nitrous so ill have to have a place for the nitrous bottle back there..

right now im thinking 2 VVX-10s with the nitrous bottle in the middle...

Sound like a good plan?? anyone else got any suggestions?? Im open to anything..

Maybe 1 ZVX-12 on a 1500.1? Would be able to keep the box pretty small and still get pretty loud for the space you'll have to use?

PM me if you have any Q's bro

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

two twelves will be your best bet and the easiest way to get the box in is to remove the back seat and slide it thru the opening into the trunk. if you go thru the trunk opening you will be stuck using a smaller box. if the mustang has the mach460 system you will also need to remove it to get a properly sized box in the trunk unless you plan on making fenderwell boxes out of fiberglass. with the mach460 sound board installed you only have i think 11 inchs of box height.