Second Skin Audio

Port area for two tens

Halostryker

Sony XPlods perform better in sealed boxes honestly. Not my personal experience. Just experienced friends who felt the need to waste some money on used Sony XPlods and make a day of it testing.

Honestly, sell them to someone local for $100.00, add another $50.00 and you can buy a single sub that will outperform those two Sony's combined in every aspect.

believe me I've done everything I could to get this kid to sell them and buy something better but he won't do it. Im only going port because once he does sell them I want him to have a good box for the better subs

Sony XPlods perform better in sealed boxes honestly. Not my personal experience. Just experienced friends who felt the need to waste some money on used Sony XPlods and make a day of it testing.

Honestly, sell them to someone local for $100.00, add another $50.00 and you can buy a single sub that will outperform those two Sony's combined in every aspect.

believe me I've done everything I could to get this kid to sell them and buy something better but he won't do it. Im only going port because once he does sell them I want him to have a good box for the better subs

If you build a box for those subs it won't work with better subs.

Archived