Geting Another Alternator Lol...

well currently i have an excessive amperage 250 amp alt, haveing a leece nevelle's internal regulator rebuilt, and im about to buy a power master single wire 140 amp alt for 80 dollars for the ole van so by the time i get all 4 alts on the van ill have around 700-750 amps of power lol... i just hope my motor can turn with them all connected when i make it to that point :lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

cant be much worse than my 9-10 mpg lol

Well thats the spirit lol. Im probally giong to get a battery charger and charge help with the chargeing when i get a few more and a second alt. 2 100 amps alts and a battery charger on the side should be pretty good.

well now ill be geting rid of the orignal 50 amp alt on the van and replaceing it with another alt i just won on egay, a powermaster 140 amp single wire alt..... lol ill eventually have some alma gates lookin shit on the front of my van for all my alts. lol.....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived