noiseycricket Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 Trying to find one that wont fail due to vibration, ive seen often times that they fail to close or stay up after time. MEADE what do you do ! LOL ! 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
kingsuv Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 My Alpine IVA-D901's work just fine with the system I have, But I'm not loud. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 My Alpine IVA-D901's work just fine with the system I have, But I'm not loud. Cough*right* cough lol
noiseycricket Posted January 15, 2008 Author Report Posted January 15, 2008 Cough*right* cough lol seriously what are you running? Im a pioneer guy to my heart but lately seems like they are all full of noise. When my wall is done I want to have something nice that will last. 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
stang_01 Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 My Alpine IVA-D901's work just fine with the system I have, But I'm not loud. Yeah hes fairly quiet. LIke a mouse. lol
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 seriously what are you running? Im a pioneer guy to my heart but lately seems like they are all full of noise. When my wall is done I want to have something nice that will last. no I was talking about kingsuv being quiet lol..
noiseycricket Posted January 15, 2008 Author Report Posted January 15, 2008 no I was talking about kingsuv being quiet lol.. My bad 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
01xtreme Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 I am running a pioneer AVH-P5900DVD and it is working out fine so far. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.