Cool design for my name..

Well i am pretty good with photoshop but im not sure how I could make this happen so I want ask for some help..

I have a vision of my name "BeetzBum" in a font that is like concrete or something. the two B's will have a subwoofer at the bottom and a mid like a 6x9 in the top. and basically the letters will be crumbling from music coming out of the speakers. It needs to look tough and aggressive and just plain badass LOL.

So if anyone can take a try at it I would really appreciate it, I will give credit as well... thanks

• 2 weeks later...

1349633355_BeetzBum.gif

This was something I whipped up for a signature... I have a really good idea for a big wallpaper though. (It will look way more realistic and implement the "crumbling" effect better ;)... There's just not alot of room to work with on a signature.

wow man thnx that looks pretty good! you should see if u can get the time to do the full wall paper, that would be sweet!

D: i wish i just could whip out something that looked sick like that.

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

• 5 weeks later...

I wasnt sure what you meant by name. Wallpaper, sig, logo? So I just made a sig since im bored. I did the concrete text and just did simple speakers in the b's with a crumble effect and based the rest off ur current sig. SMD sigs are only 75 px tall so not a lot of workspace to make quality work thats not mooshy. in my opinion speakers playing are just too much and as a good sense designer i refuse to make cheesy animated gifs. Hope u like it.

beetzbum-2.jpg

I wasnt sure what you meant by name. Wallpaper, sig, logo? So I just made a sig since im bored. I did the concrete text and just did simple speakers in the b's with a crumble effect and based the rest off ur current sig. SMD sigs are only 75 px tall so not a lot of workspace to make quality work thats not mooshy. in my opinion speakers playing are just too much and as a good sense designer i refuse to make cheesy animated gifs. Hope u like it.

beetzbum-2.jpg

DOOD that looks good! but all i meant by the speakers playing was that they had the animation illustrating that they were flexing. The gif. thing TLEJ did is cool but cant be used for other things like a poster in a video or something. i guess i could be a bit more specific and say i want a wallpaper size 3D version of it. but these are great!

Archived