Does anyone here like today's mainstream hip hop?

i feel this way about dubstep

i dont really like mainstream but id much rather listen to crappy lyrics over what can only be described as "R2D2 ass fucking a fax machine"

RiFF RaFF>

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

i dont really like mainstream but id much rather listen to crappy lyrics over what can only be described as "R2D2 ass fucking a fax machine"

RiFF RaFF>

Gotta love the ukf and dubscribe channels on youtube lol. I can't stand skillex.....

RiFF RaFF>

Gotta love the ukf and dubscribe channels on youtube lol. I can't stand skillex.....

bassnectar or w/e is pretty good he doesnt add all that bullshit lazer beam high hat electrocuting dizzy button to his songs as often as those other electro-dance-erotica DJs or w/e they call them selfs

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

RiFF RaFF>

bassnectar or w/e is pretty good he doesnt add all that bullshit lazer beam high hat electrocuting dizzy button to his songs as often as those other electro-dance-erotica DJs or w/e they call them selfs

Bassnectar is ok.

Mine kinda dubsstep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-p92j8K_5U&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLIGkjPpHVhtxYvgAe6CKWiw

All these new artists being named... where the fuck have I been?

Don't mean to threadjack, but I'm curious, what do you guys think about ~06-07 mainstream hip hop? Stuff like crank that, party like a rockstar, walk it out, grillz... Been going through some of that stuff lately, and not sure why, but I swear that's some of the best hip hop ever put out imo, at least in my lifetime. Then again maybe it's just nostalgia.

And before someone says it, yes I realize the lyrics in most of these songs have no meaning. I don't really care what the lyrics actually say. I'm just talking about the music itself.

I was in HS during that time. Hated every one of those songs and that's before I even knew of underground rap as it was. Only knew necro and hated him too. During that time I was playing some Fabolous and Nas.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

I find new music being crap... and started with like snoop dogg doing that drop it like it's hot. Can't tell me that song is any good. But you find the old school rappers... eminem, dre, DMX's lil stuff, it's decent. They all went through phases where it was more of a joke but now seems like they're back on that good stuff. Think everyone produces like 1 good song then it's complete trash. I don't even know wtf's on the radio anymore as I just listen to my ipod... filled with all the 2000's shit and few new songs like song called Mollie or Imma Do It Big. Shit like Nicki Minaj, Beiber, all need to go to hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy0wvzbf2Iw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJLetHTNs20

edit- completely forgot... Dude raps about real life and most of his songs got a good beat and everything. His name is J Reyez. Asian dude that Idk... raps about his life and how it sucked but he ain't stopping until he makes it.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived