discount home audio websites?

So I just got my first reciever for a birthday gift, and its time to buy speakers! Wha websites are good both on price and slection? Kinda like the sonic electronix of home audio? I'm looking for tower speakers, powered subwoofers, center channels, and bookshelf speakers. I'm interested in polk audio mostly, but would be open to any suggestions for brands tha have good bang for the buck. Thanks guys!

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

http://www.partsexpress.com they have kits you can buy for cheap and then just put the towers/bookshelfs together or you can buy speakers by the piece and make your own. Also http://www.madisound.com/ .

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

• 3 weeks later...

There is a couple places u can get good deals but noting like a sonic

I will give u a couple of names u can always explore some

Emotiva they make great budget power amp they also sell speaker

Chase audio these guys are also budget oriented they make a great pro monitor that. Is high effiency i think it starts at 349$ each

Then u have other highend pro companie like jtr speakers jeff builds anything from folded horn monster to ultra high efficency main speaker @101 db wich is insane he also uses a compression driver i. The middle of the midrange kind of like a coaxe but its not even close to that they sound amazing

Another good one is danly lab now these can range anywahere from 1500$ to 15000$ per speaker

Its kind of hard to give u some help without knowing ur budget

Also keep in mind most of these high end companies all offer entry level speakers

idlew1ld the French Frog !

Archived