Cande Shop's Demo car. 92 Integra Sedan

This week didnt get much work done.

Battery took it's own life so I hit up my local supplier for a new one and 1 of the 6 deka 8a31's that'll end up in the trunk.

Rear deck miscalculation resulted in me having to trash that project and start a v2. Pictures of that soon to come.

Also got some SDS tiles in and covered the rear deck to avoid any rattle from the mids that'll be going in the rear deck

Just goofing around I sat my soda on the roof looked back up and noticed it was dancing around.

This is only on 100w (before rise) per sub, box has still yet to be sealed off from the trunk as well.

Awaiting the other 4-5 batteries and the 2 fuse holders I purchased on Wed. Then I can throw the Adassa on these 2 beasts and watch them come alive.

Sanding and body filler to keep me busy until that delivery comes in.

rear deck looks nice....

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

rear deck looks nice....

thank you. When I first started debating the size of the mids I wanted to use. I didn't think I'd fit the 10s depth. I was completely wrong. That's why we build..to prove ourselves wrong.

Fuses came in today...FINALLY. So the amp rack can be designed and built before the end of this upcoming weekend. Then the rest of the batteries must be purchased. 2 250A, 1 300A, and 2 25A should be plenty to get this thing powered.

In between ordering, trying to get the order and spending time with friends and family. I got the rear doors just about ready for upholstery. Probably went overboard with getting them as smooth as possible (still have some minor work to the corners to do), but that's the kind of work that I do.

1201121601.jpg

Archived