I Need Your Guys Input Once Again Please!

i'm goin to take the opposite approach, if u goin to the game wit her, then just like try the gentlement approach, buy her all the shit she wants at the concession stand. after the game go to like some fastfood place and get a shake, shakes always win. but seriously if u wanna be wit her don't push it on to her to much cuz then u'll push her away, just take ur time she will eventually come around and if she doesn't then she wasn't the one

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

just fuck her in your ride, she's wantin to hang with you, ride in your ride, she likes viberation, give it to her. damn, make her have that look on her face when you tap it, this look: :o

make her go :):unsure::mellow::blink::huh::o:D:wub: lmao :lol:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Ok heres the memphis finest1 date kit , All you need is 325 for some cheese burgers and a cheap rose if that doenst work just go to "plan B "

Posted Image

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

why everybody hatein on my language i know i cant spell a damn thing right so dont hate :P , i still try somewhat so its still english but bad english, im from up north so im somewhat a redneck and that offects me speach abilitys, lol:unsure: :blink::lol::blush:

fyi, the people from up north (where im originally from) are yankees. the southern people (where i reside now) are rednecks.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Ok heres the memphis finest1 date kit , All you need is 325 for some cheese burgers and a cheap rose if that doenst work just go to "plan B "

Posted Image

The old chroloform trick has never let me down!!!

IM SO DAMN PISSED I SWEAR! So my boy talked to her about me at the game and she said she dosent think she could see me as a

boyfriend but then she contradicts herself by saying sh could idk i wish i could just get a yes or no answer and now imma feel like a

dumbass tomarrow cuz all her and her friends talk about and shit. idk what could i do?

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

Archived