Sosebee Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 First bass video of my Sundown Audio SA15. Shot with iPhone 5 2005 Chevy Colorado Pioneer avic-x930bt Alpine pdx-m12 Alpine pdx-f4 Focal is 165 Focal ic 165 Sundown SA 15 D4 Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire Kicker 12 awg speaker wire XS Power D2400 DC Power 270 H/O Alt
meade916 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 nice first video bro!! looks like its banging pretty damn hard! All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
iSlap Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 AWESOME REPPIN 405 SQAUDD you can hear me for ya see me My setup (special thanks to DC creations) 1 Soundstream rub 2500 with 1/0 gauge 1 DD 9518g Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Stock alternator (170 amp) Dura last gold under hood with big 3
Slapuhho Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Any thought on taking it off the back seat? 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Sosebee Posted September 26, 2012 Author Report Posted September 26, 2012 Thanks Steve, greatly appreciate that. And I don't really have any where else I can place it unless I take out my back seat. Which I plan on doing in the future, if I keep the truck. 2005 Chevy Colorado Pioneer avic-x930bt Alpine pdx-m12 Alpine pdx-f4 Focal is 165 Focal ic 165 Sundown SA 15 D4 Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire Kicker 12 awg speaker wire XS Power D2400 DC Power 270 H/O Alt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.