Jump to content

help upgrading front stage


corey0928

Recommended Posts

Posted

Questions:

Recommend speakers for 125 @ 4 ohm. Running active.

How to get better midbass out of my doors

How bad will having a midbass speaker crossed over between 60-400ish coming just from the back

NOT looking to spend a fortune. Don't need sq level speakers just wan't loud and clear

Background

2007 Kia Spectra

6.5" door speakers

Shallow doors.

I have always lacked in the midbass department no matter which speakers i've been using.

Currently I am just using a pair of rockford t165s in the front. They are "coaxials"

Running a DB Drive 125.4

I have a pair of speakers that can be used for just midbass in the rear, but I don't really know how good it will sound when the rears have stronger midbass than the front. Suggestions?

Also my doors are seriously awful for speakers since they are super shallow, They can't fit most speakers that are over 2.75" even with a spacer ring without having to fiberglass the door panel.

Also should I just throw the rockfords in the back and run a better component set in the front?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1081 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...