CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 I belive I have 2 at home. I can check when I get done with school tonight and let you know. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
TLEJ Posted September 26, 2012 Author Report Posted September 26, 2012 That'd be awesome! I'll do some photoshop work for it or something. I'm just really in need for one!
LoudNLow931 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 I have one somewhere. Ill see if i can find it. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted September 27, 2012 Report Posted September 27, 2012 I have one but my internet is down and I can't pm from my phone. I will send it to you as soon as my net is back up or in the morning at the latest. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted September 27, 2012 Report Posted September 27, 2012 Figured out how to pm from my phone. Check your inbox. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.