Jump to content

Single ZCON 12 Shirt trick


Recommended Posts

Posted

First bass video of my ZCON in action, camera unfortunately didn't pick up much of the flex (steering wheel, dash, door, etc) as I was hoping for but damn does this thing get low! I know I've got some work to do on the box and "amp rack" to make everything look nice, but I don't have the time/resources(money + tools) to get that done at the moment. And being the basshead I am, I couldn't just roll around without any bass, so I've got to make due with what I've got right?

Also, if anybody's giving away any free sound deadener then let me know! :P

EDIT: I'm also waiting to get my 235a alt back, there was an issue with it not charging properly that's being resolved so I'm having to work off of a stock alt for now so I was a tad bit under full tilt for this video.

th_DSCN2522.jpg

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3112 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...