Sonic Electronix

I want damplifier pro, but don't have deep pocket books and can't find anyone willing to sell any extra they have. Has anyone ever heard of these guys? Personal experience? Basically just want to hear the positives as well as negatiives of this company. Heard of them through SonicElectronix. Thanks!

1) use the search tool

2) damplifier pro B-stock, $120 without shipping, 30sq ft. get on it.

that has nothing to do with NVX though?

maybe he doesn't need best of the best deadener

but if you want best, i say hit up that B-stock as well, if not, you can get 40 sq ft of nvx for like $100 from sonic with a special code thingy

He said he wanted damplifier, so I told him a cheaper method of acquiring it.

shit, sorry man, forgot all about that, i read it last night and didn't re-read it.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

I can tell you from experience that the Second Skin products cost more because it actually costs more to produce them.

Less fillers, more raw butyl, high grade aluminum, made in the USA, etc.... it all adds up.

Simply put, you are not buying the brand, instead you are buying the product.

With all of that said, check this thread out about NVX. Plenty of people have purchased it (myself include lol).

Thanks Jon, forgot all about my thread. Gotta love Second Skin, not only for their products but they're honest service. OP, hope you found the answers you were lookin for.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the advice. I know that the second skin will do me better, maybe I just need to save up for a while longer. If your going to do it, do it right the first time, right?

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

i will say this.............if you are really set on anything just save up and buy it. but do research into other products as well and go from there............i have no deadener other than dynamat on my doors. and id be happy with anything at the moment on my back wall of my truck. but im still researching

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

i will say this.............if you are really set on anything just save up and buy it. but do research into other products as well and go from there............i have no deadener other than dynamat on my doors. and id be happy with anything at the moment on my back wall of my truck. but im still researching

And thats exactly where I'm at too. Except for the fact that i have nothing thus far sound deadening wise. How do you like your dynamat btw? and how much of a difference has it made (deadener, not necessarily dynamat) being in the door panels? I have heard many good things from people who have their door panels deadened, but I have never heard any audible rattles coming from my door panels nor have I had any flex from those areas, so I am currently contemplating whether or not I should purchase enough material to cover thise areas.

No problem, I try to be helpful ).gif

BTW Jon: What exactly is the difference between ordinary damplifier pro and b-stock damp pro?? It doesnt really say the differences on the website, just more descriptions of damplifier pro in general. Is it a faulty product? Is it just the old foil colored damp pro that you folks are trying to get rid of? I have just never heard of an explanation of why you guys have "b-stock" for a better price...

its a huge diff. i didnt want the Dynamat but i got it basically for free so i really cant complain.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

its a huge diff. i didnt want the Dynamat but i got it basically for free so i really cant complain.

yeah I dont blame you there. does it just increase the volume coming out of your door panels or did you have vibrating panels in there before or what??

B-stock is material that doesn't pass the high standards for quality that Second Skin is known for.

The material may have some irregularities in the thickness of the butyl and/or may have some damaged, scratched, or wrinkled foil. And it is black foil, not silver. :)

Other than that it's the exact same product as our regular stock but at a crazy awesome price.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

B-stock is material that doesn't pass the high standards for quality that Second Skin is known for.

The material may have some irregularities in the thickness of the butyl and/or may have some damaged, scratched, or wrinkled foil. And it is black foil, not silver. ).gif

Other than that it's the exact same product as our regular stock but at a crazy awesome price.

alright thanks for clarifying

Archived