parts for bmw's are expensive thats y there are 3 at the junkyard ????? thats a smart one.

and im not in a hole. cuz no matter what you take the best bmw and the best honda and the honda wouldnt stand a chance in hell.

my car is an 86 and i still beat 90's hondas. me and every real car enthusiast will talk shit on hondas till the day we die.

and LOL at the modded type r . bmw e60 puts out 507 hp stock all motor.

blah blah blah his car has 650 hp race tuned and 525 hp mild tuned for street driving.....

and me not a real car enthusiast are u fucking kidding me u have no clue about me.... i love all cars including ur fucking bmw... quit being such a prick

and continue with ur new motor

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 extended cab

Build in progress... pics to come

pioneer deh-6700mp

Lightning Audio Bolt 6x9 3 ways

Memphis prcs 5 1/4 components

Cadence TXA-1000d amp

2x JLw3-10's dual 2 ohm... wired to 2 ohms

Wired by-0 gauge and 4 gauge

I am with you on this one. My friend with the 1999m3. Jesus christ. No turbo just simple add on shit 350hp. That thing goes. Sorry but I think your type r will loose.

FCsteve got pics of your ride?

its good to see someone else has had the bmw expierence.

i dont own a camera except my phone which is only good for close pics. ill try and get over to my moms some time to see if i can use her digital to get some pics.

610EUROs

blah blah blah his car has 650 hp race tuned and 525 hp mild tuned for street driving.....

and me not a real car enthusiast are u fucking kidding me u have no clue about me.... i love all cars including ur fucking bmw... quit being such a prike

wow. thats one imagination you have there. it went from a 500 hp car to now its 650 and he slowed it down to 525 ? .. LOL

you dont know me either. not that has anything to do with it.

610EUROs

525hp on 8lbs boost on 17lbs boost it goes to 650hp... the car has 100k in it so chill out im not making anything up i am going to post pics of it after i see him.... fuck it... continue with ur build

pioneer deh-6700mp

Cadence TXA-1000d amp

525hp on 8lbs boost on 17lbs boost it goes to 650hp... the car has 100k in it so chill out im not making anything up i am going to post pics of it next time i see him

pics dont mean much when it comes to showing power. i could show you my moms e30 with an m50 swap and tell you it puts out 700 hp and who is to say it couldnt.. but pictures dont show that. its like using a picture to show a smell. it just doesnt work.

610EUROs

ill see if he has the dyno sheet and i will post a picture of that... since he got it retuned idk if they gave him the dyno sheet.... http://www.zerolift.com/ <-- he originally had another shop doing it but they closed so now they do his car.... his car isn't the integra listed under customer cars.....

im

pioneer deh-6700mp

Cadence TXA-1000d amp

ill see if he has the dyno sheet and i will post a picture of that... since he got it retuned idk if they gave him the dyno sheet.... http://www.zerolift.com/ <-- he originally had another shop doing it but they closed so now they do his car.... his car isn't the integra listed under customer cars.....

im

im ?

and even still with all those mods. it could get beat by a bmw with the same mods.

610EUROs

im ?

and even still with all those mods. it could get beat by a bmw with the same mods.

i agree to that

pioneer deh-6700mp

Cadence TXA-1000d amp

i agree to that

well atleast your not completely unrealistic. everyone tries to compare two cars that are completely different, modification wise.

but when you compare a bmw stock to a honda stock. year for year. the bmw will always win.

610EUROs

Archived