cichlidfort Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 Right now I have the Crunch PZI 3000 and its wired at 1 ohm. Given a $400 budget, what amp could I buy with that money that will power my 15s better? 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
pstone11 Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 When I had my 2 15" L7's, I used a RF T2000 - It worked awesome. You can probaly find one used in your budget. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Derrick824 Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 When I had my 2 15" L7's, I used a RF T2000 - It worked awesome. You can probaly find one used in your budget. Exactly what I recommend and there is one in the classifieds for $425 shipped.
theguy Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 I'd say go with the T2000 if you can find one if not go with the Soundstream PCA-2000D, pushes out around 2000 RMs @ 1-ohm, it is a nice amp. PCA-2000D
tacomabanga1986 Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 I'd say go with the T2000 if you can find one if not go with the Soundstream PCA-2000D, pushes out around 2000 RMs @ 1-ohm, it is a nice amp.PCA-2000D http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=3195 heres the soundstream and ive got almost all of my stuff from them and they got good costomer service and it takes bout a week to get to my house so ued prolly be faster and shipping is low on it to i htink like $20 or so for shipping up to $500, hope this helps here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
cichlidfort Posted January 16, 2008 Author Report Posted January 16, 2008 http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=3195 heres the soundstream and ive got almost all of my stuff from them and they got good costomer service and it takes bout a week to get to my house so ued prolly be faster and shipping is low on it to i htink like $20 or so for shipping up to $500, hope this helps The PCA2000 looks like a pretty decent amp. If I can find a RF t2000 for a good price I will get that. Thanks guys. 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.