PWX 8

HypnotizedMind 91666

How well do they do handling 60-400hz? can they hit the bass, have good range? It'd be part of a 3way system up front with 4"in the dash down to like 400? Not sure... should the crossovers be different?

They're only 45 bucks on ssa so im thinking about picking some up to put a pair under my front seats or in the door

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

What do they like? They say 200, id probably go somewhere around 100-175, or 200 tops

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

I have mine playing down to 65ish and they love it and play them up to about 700 for 3 way setup. I am also a dealer

Aight, cool sounds good.. & 700, right on, I wasn't sure as I haven't really had much experience crossing anything over yet, I haven't had mids/highs replaced yet lol

Thanks for the reply, I'll come back and PM if this makes in my final plan;

do y'all make a 4inch??

Archived