Cowboys got neutered by the Bears.

romo was the one with 5 interception not the WR,, Bryant did drop a few catch able passes

Let me break it down as best as I can. And one you guys ignore who the QB was and look at the facts I'm sure you'll agree.

Pick 1 - Defense showed blitz. Any good reviver (and since they get payed millions I would assume all NFL recovers are good) knows they should "hot route" THEMSELVES into a shorter route. I don't remember who the WR was that play but he stopped his route as if he changed his route to a hook. Romo threw what was a perfect pass till his WR decided to not commit to his hook. So WR fault not QB's.

Pick 2 - Romo threw a perfect ball, hit the WR's handS and the WR couldn't bring it in. If you ever played football you know that of it touches your hands it was catchable. So again, WR's fault, not QB's.

Pick 3 - Blitz again. O Line couldn't pick it up so QB tried to Getty away from it by moving up in the pocket. I believe someone grabbed the arm then let go which caused the arm to jerk. So O Line, not QB.

Pick 4 - Seemed to be a great play call against the constant zone D the Bears were playing. WR decides to run his route right behind the defender instead on in front like a WR knows he should so another pick. This one can be shared between WR and QB cuz QB could have held on to that one.

Also, there were a variety of perfectly placed passes that weren't caught, so again, WR's fault not the QB's.'s.

EDIT: I am not a Cowboys fan. And I didn't see the last pick, so I can't comment on that one.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

And if you don't believe me... look at the Redskins. Alright, last year they weren't completely horrible, they were solid. But you see what changed from last year to this year? Pretty much just the QB. They lost a few pieces and gained a few, sure, but nothing drastic. Not like they lost their star WR and got a scrub or whatnot. But you see how RG3 controls the team? Sure he's young and has that enthusiam but... he inspires the team. He goes out and does what he has to for them to win. Sure, it's a loss sometimes. But, if he makes a mistake, he doesn't continue to beat down on himself. He just "Well, that ain't gonna happen again."... unlike romo.

Sheena = pedobear

romo was the one with 5 interception not the WR,, Bryant did drop a few catch able passes

Let me break it down as best as I can. And one you guys ignore who the QB was and look at the facts I'm sure you'll agree.

Pick 1 - Defense showed blitz. Any good reviver (and since they get payed millions I would assume all NFL recovers are good) knows they should "hot route" THEMSELVES into a shorter route. I don't remember who the WR was that play but he stopped his route as if he changed his route to a hook. Romo threw what was a perfect pass till his WR decided to not commit to his hook. So WR fault not QB's.

Pick 2 - Romo threw a perfect ball, hit the WR's handS and the WR couldn't bring it in. If you ever played football you know that of it touches your hands it was catchable. So again, WR's fault, not QB's.

Pick 3 - Blitz again. O Line couldn't pick it up so QB tried to Getty away from it by moving up in the pocket. I believe someone grabbed the arm then let go which caused the arm to jerk. So O Line, not QB.

Pick 4 - Seemed to be a great play call against the constant zone D the Bears were playing. WR decides to run his route right behind the defender instead on in front like a WR knows he should so another pick. This one can be shared between WR and QB cuz QB could have held on to that one.

Also, there were a variety of perfectly placed passes that weren't caught, so again, WR's fault not the QB's.'s.

That's almost like saying any INT thrown by anyone isn't the QB. "Sure, I threw it into tight coverage but if he would've ran a shorter route"... No dude, no one made him throw the ball. Sure, I do agree that if the ball hits a WR anywhere (not just the hands but if it hits you in the chest, upper thigh, helmet, wherever as long as it's not like on the foot), catchable. So bounce off his hands into the DB's? Not necessarily WR fault. Maybe good coverage. Sure, it should have been caught but if the QB didn't throw it to him, couldn't have been. See the pre-game? Said if Romo would be more patient, he'd be amazing. He ALWAYS goes for the big play... Dez Bryant for a 35 yd rec if he could catch it that's triple covered vs a WIDE OPEN Witten that's short of the 1st but could catch it and run. And by wide open, I mean Witten is on the like 35, no one even within 5-10 yards of him...

Sheena = pedobear

That's almost like saying any INT thrown by anyone isn't the QB. "Sure, I threw it into tight coverage but if he would've ran a shorter route"... No dude, no one made him throw the ball. Sure, I do agree that if the ball hits a WR anywhere (not just the hands but if it hits you in the chest, upper thigh, helmet, wherever as long as it's not like on the foot), catchable. So bounce off his hands into the DB's? Not necessarily WR fault. Maybe good coverage. Sure, it should have been caught but if the QB didn't throw it to him, couldn't have been. See the pre-game? Said if Romo would be more patient, he'd be amazing. He ALWAYS goes for the big play... Dez Bryant for a 35 yd rec if he could catch it that's triple covered vs a WIDE OPEN Witten that's short of the 1st but could catch it and run. And by wide open, I mean Witten is on the like 35, no one even within 5-10 yards of him...

Not really, I gave you exact plays and exact reasons for those picks. And what if he didn't throw it to him? He was open and the ball hit his hands. Why wouldn't he pass it to him?

And idk how you can blame that on anyone but the WRs. They played a sloppy ass game.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Good points all the way around. Romo said it himself he should have had more patients. I also think it's not all the QB fault but he did add to the problem.The team as a whole needs to do better. The giants and the reds both have a TEAM not a big play here and there players. And if the QB has a bad game they step up and help him out. Tonight the bears brought it work together and won. It helps they are number one on takeaways but nevertheless they came together. The boys didn't unfortunately and I won't argue that by no means.

Exactly dog, which is why I think if they had a different QB, they'd be a team. I mean for example, look at all the great QB's in the league. Do they hit that homerun play? Every so often obviously but it's all the small stuff. Like the Patriots are not known for running... not with Brady at the helm. Yet he had a rushing TD and 2 different RB's each had 100 rushing yds? Look at Peyton. He's not hitting home run plays, just solid decent plays. Drew Brees... He's more of a home run hitter for the plays than the rest but still works as a team. Notice when the whole punishment came down and he wasn't signed... what'd all of the media say? "Brees is their leader. They ABSOLUTELY need him if these punishments stick.". Obviously Brees isn't enough with them being 0-4 but they have close games.

And of course you don't need a stellar QB to win... look at the Cardinals. Playing as a team. Look at the Vikings. Playing as a team. Both of them have eh QB's. Kolb/Skelton are decent/crap. And Ponder is decentish. But yet 4-0 and 3-1? Not so much because of their offense, but more so because of the team effort.

Sheena = pedobear

With them playing so confused and out of sync what are their chances of anyone fixing it before the end of the season. Just being real they suck more this year than last year and that was a bad year. Then the next game they obliterate their opponents. Then the next team they get destroyed like a high school team playing pros.

I can't remember who it was that said this. During a autograph signing here a player said he loves playing with Romo. The only fault he has with him is he is nice and the receivers that come and go just don't trust him. Then he said we probably have the most talented team in the league but play as rookies with no collaboration together. Which after this game I hope they see this for real and it sinks in their heads or it no playoffs for sure. Then more players fired or coaches fired then they have to start all over again. I'm just glad I don't play pro ball I would hate to have to live up to expectations and the pressure all the time. Even Steve has to deal with that kind of stuff.

I get exactly what you mean dog and I agree. Only thing about being pro.. in any world (car audio, pro sports, whatever)... if you're good, you don't have to worry. If Steve wasn't even half as good as he is, then do you think people would want to partner up and make products or go in business together or anything? Hell no. But Steve is as good as he is so he has no problem with the expectations. That's how good legit people are in sports. Look at some of the greatest. Kobe, Jordan, Bird, (I'm more of an NBA fan if you can't tell) along with Steve Young, Jerry Rice, etc etc... They're good. You know this without a doubt. And why? Because they bring their A game all the time. Rice was great for his numbers, as any great WR is. But Rice is so great because of what else he did. He coached others, he helped others. So yeah, you know that if you made a decent throw his way, he'll 99% of the time catch it, but also he's on the sideline helping out other WR or telling the QB what he's seeing and shit.

All boils down to having that leader... Not sure if Romo tries to be and just fails, or no one really steps up.

I mean hell, look at Ray Lewis. 17 years (I think it is). He's the voice of the Ravens. He doesn't know what the D-Line or DB's do as that's not his position, but you can bet that he's on the sideline telling others in other positions tips and hints of how to get better.

so I do agree that it definitely needs to be a team effort... but seems like no one steps up and takes leadership, or if they do... they fail.

and hell, about team effort, look at randy moss. For so long he looked out for him and his QB. Find ways to get him the ball. He'd do a decent job blocking for the running game but wouldn't give it everything. Then went to Oakland where at first he was ok but then for the running game? It'd almost be like he'd tell the DB "Yo man, we're running it, go tackle him. I ain't doin crap to ya". Now on the Pats and 49'ers, seems like he gave all of that up and "You runnin towards me? Aight, this dude gonna be on someone's lap in the endzone cause Imma block him so hard". Can show you what type of leadership those teams had. McNaab was decent for one, the tons of QB's in Oakland weren't anything, then Brady was. Brady changed that whole aspect. And either Smith is a good leader (or someone on that offense is) or he's just never lost that touch, that mindset.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived