whats the biggest airbag can you put on a 1994 silverado 1/2 ton at front. what bags do you guys recommend to buy and what would give me a better ride. i dont want a bouncy set up want it a bit firm where i can still cut corners and give me good handling. still want a bit of range where i get good lift and drop

2600's up front would work i am sure. would get good lift and drop. slam bags are recommended the most. if you put shocks all around you will ride great and have good handling. I dont have shocks on mine but i have a good ride, depends what psi you run it at for the ride your looking for really. hope this helps

2600 up front and back?

im planing on going 200psi for the air management so i was thinking slam bags too. i hear the expand less making it go up faster with less air. i wont be getting it bottled so dont think i will be needed the 600 psi bag so what model should i go with?

edit: thinking of SS7 front and SS8 on back.

• 3 weeks later...

The SS Series look really cool, but i have heard alot of issues with them leaking out the top mounting bold threads....

You can easily fit a 2600 up front, but you might have a clearance issue with you sway bar, on the 99-06 silverado you HAVE to remove the Sway bar to fit a 7" bag.

The SS Series look really cool, but i have heard alot of issues with them leaking out the top mounting bold threads....

You can easily fit a 2600 up front, but you might have a clearance issue with you sway bar, on the 99-06 silverado you HAVE to remove the Sway bar to fit a 7" bag.

its a 94 silverado

• 3 weeks later...

7 in min bag unless you wanna run 160 psi and have a lumber wagon ride!! i put 8in ones on the full size trucks i build and i put 7in bags on every single s-10 i build even if im using the stock arms..the bigger the bag the less psi the better the ride

Very true,

Its like a snow shoe... the bigger the footprint, the easier a time you will have!

Archived