Sundown Audio

I got a box design for 2 12 sa what you think?

also, that port height means you will have to build a top and bottom wall for it, so it won't look quite like the one in the pic. to do like the pic you have to go 14.5h on the port.

Yeah 1.4 is really small:(

Ill ask him to do about 4 cubes after displacement. If anyone wants me draw me a design then that would be great!!!! The guy is Clayton and from Pittsburgh, he is not on here but he has sundown and says the box is perfect so not sure if I believe him but like I said if someone can draw me a design, that be awesome

Yea, on that design the port would need to be the height of the box minues the wood thickness on both sides, so if it was 16" tall and you were using 3/4" MDF, you would want to plan with the port height being 14.5"

If these dimensions fit this should work:

HxWxD=16", 29", 25"

Port: 14.5"x4"x21 Long (along the back wall)

Tunes to roughly 35-36 Hz and gives you 4 ft^3 after all displacements. Plenty of port too.

EDIT: Somebody might want to chime in on how they will handle 2000 watts on 4 cubes, but for the 1200 it will give you the most out of it.

Edited by c.director

You will have to give max dimensions, and i since its a trunk build keep in mind the trunk opening size unless you want to build in the trunk.

Well I just went out and did some math

34 will have to be the max for width

16h will be the max bc any higher my sway bars will be in the way

19 will be the max for depth

So a with that being said I don't care if its areoport or slot port, whatever can work