PaulO2288 Posted January 17, 2008 Report Posted January 17, 2008 Ill say Kickers subs are pretty good but their is a lot better and better prices imo
Tub Asko Posted January 17, 2008 Report Posted January 17, 2008 I have to disagree when i tried the MTX 5500 it was a lot louder than the CVR and the 9500 was by far the best!!! You may be right for the lower end subs, never messed with them Facebook Youtube Murdered '07 Silverado
PaulO2288 Posted January 17, 2008 Report Posted January 17, 2008 You may be right for the lower end subs, never messed with them I dont seem to like the prices and performance of Kicker anymore. I prefer subs that allow you to get reconed!
Tub Asko Posted January 17, 2008 Report Posted January 17, 2008 I dont seem to like the prices and performance of Kicker anymore. I prefer subs that allow you to get reconed! I've heard that before. I haven't had any problems with mine yet. But yea I was considering the 9500s for a while there. Again as someone stated earlier, you just don't see mtx subs and amps at spl comps. Facebook Youtube Murdered '07 Silverado
PaulO2288 Posted January 17, 2008 Report Posted January 17, 2008 I've heard that before. I haven't had any problems with mine yet. But yea I was considering the 9500s for a while there. Again as someone stated earlier, you just don't see mtx subs and amps at spl comps. True but around here i see plenty of MTX. I see more Fi, RE, T3, DD are basically the subs that i would go with due to the more options available and seem to get louder. But thats just me its got more to do with install.
FYI-Future-Star Posted January 17, 2008 Report Posted January 17, 2008 i dont have a problem with kicker but i thought the had a patent on the square subs? Team O.B.M '97 Tahoe Build after the new year!!! Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet 6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s 2 18s 2 Sundown saz 4500s 2 Sundown sax 100.4 1 Mechman SMD spec 360a 4 XS d1400s My Feed Back http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841 ub
Tub Asko Posted January 17, 2008 Report Posted January 17, 2008 i dont have a problem with kicker but i thought the had a patent on the square subs? Idk, don't think you can patent a square sub, the design maybe. Of course mtx can call it something else to get around it. Hifonics has had one out for quite a while. LINKAGE Facebook Youtube Murdered '07 Silverado
Polecat Posted January 17, 2008 Report Posted January 17, 2008 I dont seem to like the prices and performance of Kicker anymore. I prefer subs that allow you to get reconed!Storm, you spout the same BS on here you do on ROE..................just stop it. We saw your post why your concensus testing comes back to way over sized boxes, way over powering, yet you continue to blam manufactures for shit! Stop!!!!!!our woofers CAN be reconed, we have a team that does them here, daily. So again, your full of BS! Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!
Polecat Posted January 17, 2008 Report Posted January 17, 2008 i dont have a problem with kicker but i thought the had a patent on the square subs?we patent the corners, that make it work, keeping it linear. It has taken MTX 8 years, to try to come up with 'another' way to do it, with out getting sued. Does it work?? I've seen them live...............only time will tell.And yes, that is hwo the truck looked, no photoshop that I can see. Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!
Polecat Posted January 17, 2008 Report Posted January 17, 2008 Ahhhh I remember when i used to want the L7's so damn bad back then..... Until i heard what the Fi BTL's sounded like. I dropped Kicker asap and switched to Fi in a heartbeat!!! Sorry Kicker Fans!!how long you wait?? L7's introduced in 2000....you waited until 2006ish or 2007 to get the BTL?While true, the BTL is a TOTALLY different sub than the mass produced L7 your trying to compare it too. Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.